1 part dry glue by weight to 14 parts liquid measure water
example: 1 dry ounce glue + 14 ounces water
1 part dry glue by weight to 4 ounces water
WEAK GLUE / SIZE
1 part dry glue by weight to 24 parts water
example 1/2 ounce dry glue + 12 ounces water
1. Measure dry glue by weight and water by liquid measure.
2. Add glue grains to water.
3. Soak glue grains over night.
4. Warm over double boiler until dissolved, DO NOT BOIL!
5. Rabbit-skin glue is a gelatin, it will set to a gel at room temperature.
6. Re-heat by setting the glue, in its container, over boiling water which has been removed
from its heat source.